I Got An I Heart Question Mark Written On The Back Of My Hand...

<3

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Love, Love, Love

I have several new loves in my life.

One, my new cowboy boots. They're pink!!

Two, this ring from Tiffany's. Sadly, it will never be mine.

Three, this cardigan from Forever 21. I think I need it. Why did I move to yet another place with no Forever 21?

Anyways, on to my day. I've been a slacker kid on this, because I ended up sick with a stupid cold starting Sunday. I feel like when I really get a cold, it goes all out with a vengence. So I was basically super tired, dragging my ass around trying to force myself to study for the chem test I had last night. Exciting things happened, though, as always. The lady scanning IDs at the dining hall yelled at me for ducking under the rope when there was no one in line. Once again there were no spoons when I went to get lunch at the express dining place. That was inconvienient, considering I was on my way to class and needed to finish my refined model for chem lab during classes...

But I'm too tired to write more now. I have to do a little internet sleuthing and search for a phone case... I have to have it before March 12th or so, so it can come home with me for Spring Break. Which is in 24 days. Woo!

Love.




And I also

enjoy nice days

that allow me to

dress like this.

<3

No comments: