I Got An I Heart Question Mark Written On The Back Of My Hand...

<3

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I found the love...



In a million different dresses. Well, not quite that many, but a few. My newest obsession: the Le Sac dress by American Apparel. I've been cyberstalking it the last couple days. I kind of really want to play with one. I'm almost considering ordering one online... Who wouldn't love a dress that could be worn 60 million ways?




Also: Taylor Swift's sundresses at Walmart. I want basically all of them. Hopefully I'll be getting one this weekend, or next week sometime. The whole Lei spring line is here. Maybe it'll be an end of midterms present to myself, after my chemistry test...

Or maybe it'll just be a feel good gift for myself after the crappy day I had today. As if two tests weren't enough, I lost my ID. And since my new student ID is also my debit card now, you can see why this would be a problem. Luckily, I only have $15 in my account, because I have no money. Also, someone found it and called to tell me, and I got it back from them only a few hours later.

The bad part was that they got my home phone number. So twenty minutes before my next test is supposed to start, my mom calls. And when I answered, she just started screaming. Then she gave me the wrong number to call. Twice. There was a lot of unneeded drama and stress from this, so I was basically reduced to a shaking, crying mess 10 minutes before the test was supposed to begin. I really can't handle my mom's temper like that, with the intense screaming... So as I started my test, I was still shaking. It was already one that I was majorly stressing out over, and I had the harder part first, and she completely ruined my calm, I-can-do-this feeling. And I completely forgot the things I had just looked over, which of course the first question was about... yeah.
After my test, and getting my ID back, I talked to my mom again, who was all, "I'm sorry I freaked out" and such. "How did your test go?" Failed. "Fine..."
So I've been cheering myself up with truffle-making (at one of the dining halls), cyberstalking the dresses, finding some fun rain boots at Walmart, and watching Ace of Cakes.
Some more Taylor Swift lovelies...

Love.




2 comments:

brittymarie68 said...

ok. seriously. did you make this layout or find it somewhere? because i want my blog to be prettttttyyy!! :) <3

brittymarie68 said...

ok. so you're some sort of computer genious. :) haha. well, you'll have to teach me how, i'm not that smart. but that can wait til spring break which is officially 28 days awayyy!! :D loveeee! <3