I Got An I Heart Question Mark Written On The Back Of My Hand...

<3

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Apparently the Valentine Fairies Come at Night...



Right before I went to bed last night, I opened my door to go to the bathroom, and lo and behold there was a bag of candy on the door! Kind of an exciting discovery, really.



So last night my roommmate and I went to Confessions of a Shopaholic. And we thought it was pretty much FABULOUS. And I want a green scarf now... ha. We also saw some previews for some other movies we're gonna have to see in the future... and we still want to see He's Just Not That Into You. And it's pretty much the most exciting theatre ever, with the best music/trivia before the movie starts. Plus it's 2 or 3 bucks cheaper than the other theatre here.






So, my plans for today? Depending on the weather and temperature, and how motivated I feel, I might drag myself to Walmart for a sundress - woo! - or to the mall, and buy myself something for Valentine's Day. And then I might work on my refined model for chemistry. Cause I'm exciting like that.

And I'll finish the rest of this post later, because I am too hungry to right now.

Much love.
Happy Valentine's Day!







Alrighty. So, unattached or not, I love to read. And I'm a sucker for boys in books. Sometimes, boys in books are just better. So, in honor of Valentine's Day, here's part of my always growing, ever changing list of boys from books that I am madly in love with.

  • Edward Cullen, Twilight by Stephanie Meyer: Basically the best one, hands down. Now, if you don't like Twilight, that's cool. But for 99% of the female population, 'nuff said.
  • Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell: I heart him, pretty much. Scarlett needs to act smarter in the book... I'll take him.
  • Mr Darcy, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and Mr Rochester, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte: I think there's a special place in my heart for some of the boys from the classics.
  • Michael Moscovitch, Princess Diaries Series by Meg Cabot: He's a pretty realistic, down-to-earth character. And kinda nerdy in a lovable way. Plus the guy that plays him in the movie is pretty hot (just watched this movie yesterday, maybe that's how he ended up on here...)
A few of my more obscure crushes...


  • Jesse de Silva, Mediator Series by Meg Cabot: So, he's a ghost... Fantastic series, honestly. One of my very favorites. Only 6 books... you should give it a try. Plus he speaks spanish sometimes. Uber sexy. Haha.
  • Rosto the Piper, Terrier by Tamora Pierce: I should say, I read LOTS of genres. And Tamora Pierce is one of my favorite authors. Definitely a fantasy series, set in the time of kings and queens, with a little magic tossed in. But I love this book, and this character. Who wouldn't love the King of Thieves, especially with his sense of humor and being so easy on the eyes... in my mind at least. I'm impatiently waiting for book 2 of this series, it was pushed back from 2008 to January and now to April - gah.
  • Fang, The Year My Life went Down the Loo by Katie Maxwell: Brittany lent me this one over break, and I know there's more books but I haven't had a chance to read them yet. I wanna see what happens with him and the main character, he's so cute... Hee.

And by the way, I love book suggestions. I give basically anything a try. It's how I've found some of my favorites.

Have a lovely VDay.

No comments: