I Got An I Heart Question Mark Written On The Back Of My Hand...

<3

Monday, February 9, 2009

Current Obsessions

Right now, even though I should mostly be concerned with the two exams I have this week and the one next week, a paper due in about two weeks, finding a job, figuring out where I'm going to live next year, and other important stuff like that, I have a few seemingly trivial things on my mind that I am obsessing over.

One: I am on the hunt for a cute pair of wedges. I want some sooo bad, and even though I have no money, I've been looking online. A LOT.

Two: Valentine's Day is Saturday. And I'm out here in Colorado by myself... Not really, but I'm from Nebraska and there's a guy back there... Nothing's official. But I am a little sad about being completely alone.

Three: I want the weather to warm up so i can start wearing my cute dresses I have out here, preferably not on a Wednesday though, because I have chemistry lab and they're uber strict about the dress code. But I really want to dress cuter...

Four: I really really really want to watch Pretty in Pink. And Sixteen Candles again. And a billion other movies, including Confessions of a Shopoholic and He's Just Not That Into You.

More to come.

No comments: