I Got An I Heart Question Mark Written On The Back Of My Hand...

<3

Friday, April 10, 2009

Because My Life Has Seemed Kind Of Craptastic Lately...

... I made a list.



Some Random Things That Make Me Happy

1. This stuffed sheep from Walmart. I might go get him for myself, when he's on sale after Easter... He wants to come home with me.
2. This thermos and mug from pylones-usa.com. I basically want everything off their site.

3. These pretty and exciting make-up cases from ulta.com. Just cause they're pretty and exciting.

4. Disney Cuties jewellry at Walmart. I love the Micky & Minnie one!

5. This tiny pocket mirror I got at the Nebraska State Fair a million years ago. It always makes me laugh.

6. These amazing ice cream cup cakes from Coldstone. I recommend you get some if you can, they are fabulous.


I'm off. Please be having a better life than I am :)

No comments: