I Got An I Heart Question Mark Written On The Back Of My Hand...

<3

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Fail At Resolutions

I knew that when I made those.

However, I am going to try to start using this after spring break.
I have acquired several anecdotes this semester, that really deserve to be told.
Like the girl with a gigantic fake bird on her headband.
Or the girl wearing leggings as pants (that's a good one).
The hilarious drunk kids from a party a few weeks ago.
My football cookies for the Superbowl.
And the most fabulous Wii game ever.


Right now I mostly feel tired, blah, annoyed at my micro group exam for taking up my time tonight and interfering with my sleeping in tomorrow, and just can't wait to go home.

I miss people.
I miss my dog.
I miss being in a room where I can't hear other people's alarms go off.


TGIASB!
(Thank Goodness It's Almost Spring Break. It'll catch on, just you wait and see.)

1 comment:

brittymarie68 said...

i love you. and i miss you. and i can't wait to see you! :D

tgiasb!

<3