I Got An I Heart Question Mark Written On The Back Of My Hand...

<3

Monday, March 23, 2009

GRRRL TIME.

I love girl time. So much. Tuesday was one of the best days ever. I don't know what I would do without Brittany and Katie. I heart you guys! And aren't you glad I put these up here? Next, Facebook!!

We found some FABULOUS clothes at Target. Not really.
Katie uses Vinny to clean her computer screen :)

"What are those?"
"Seagulls."
"Are they lost? Do they think that's the ocean?"
"Well, its been kind of dry lately..."

"We'll find you some chocolate scotty dogs, Alyssa."

"Sugar free. What bastards."

"Food! I mean... fun colored dishes that you put food on... see?"

"I... Love... (big pause) you."

"Air freshener with a hint of litter box. Also known as Passion Fruit Edward candy."

"I would not eat that; I just put my foot on it."


1 comment:

Katie said...

Reading this made me laugh freaking hysterically!!! Such an amazing day!!!

You need to post these pics on facebook... I put mine up already!!